Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all,i am facing a strange issue with poe devices on a Cat 4500 with SUP7L and the WS-X4648-RJ45V+E  card.When we disconnect a poe device from the switch and we plug int again , the device gets in power deny state.And if we plug this device to a...

Ditter by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

switch#show auto qosAutoQoS not enabled on any interfaceThat means this config is inconsequential and not used, correct?!class-map match-all AutoQos-4.0-Scavenger-Classifymatch access-group name AutoQos-4.0-ACL-Scavengerclass-map match-all AutoQos-4....

Dear All,I am trying to configure an MAC ACL on a switch 4500(sup8) and apply it on a Portchannel that is connected to WLC.I have configured the MAC ACL:Extended MAC access list AIROSAPDENYdeny host 309c.245.67a4 anydeny any any (18 matches)and apply...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have 4506 SUP8LE Chassis covered under Cisco AMC (Partner Support). Now the FAN Tray (WS-X4596) of the Chassis is faulty.For fan tray replacement, should the fan tray separately be added in the Contract or FAN tray is considered as part of the ...

Jagadish2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im working on a case for a customer and asked for their switch model and OS version.They sent me the below in blue (sensitive info removed)Is it possible to run a WS-C4510R+E with a C9300-48P ?Please see the details below:hostnameXXX (ip x.x.x.x)Swit...

bobpies by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have recently gotten a 4948-10GE and am trying to get it setup to be used for my home networking lab.  I am unable to get any type of connection to the switch with a direct connection from my PC plugged into the MGT port. I have the PC NIC se...

Tarwyn by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All I am sorry if am very limited with switches. i am still learning and this is a home lab of sorts.I have several switches 2 layer 2 cisco and now a new (to me) layer 3 a ws-4500x-sfp+,I configured the switch by copying info from my other switch...

dogboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sunday, December 31, 20237:46 PMHello,Recently we did experience on two separate  c4500 platforms same issue with Linecard:FPGA: 15.1(1r)SG18,Image: 03.11.05.E  Syslog:  %C4K_IOSMODPORTMAN-6-MODULEOFFLINE:Module8isoffline %C4K_LINECARD-2-UNCORRECTABL...

netmart2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes