Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have a ACE, which we use to load balance traffic between towards two Proxy servers. We are using source nat in proxy interface Vlan in ACE. Two days back our manager enabled ssl3 in proxy servers after that clients are getting SSL error secur...

rakuntal by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I know that upgrade a relase in ISSU mode on WS-C6807-XL-6T device is not advisable.Anyway, My question is: if the upgrade is done inside the same release train could we have problem ? for example:from 15.5(1)SY8 to 15.5.1-SY12orfrom 15.5(1)SY...

marzi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have 1 ISP P2P link whre it is part of MPLS network and currently i am seeing very high utilization on the same link .I want to check the Src and dest which is more utilizing this link via Wireshark but normal capturing does't showing any t...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm trying to update an outbound ACL on a VLAN interface on a 6807 and I'm needing to remove the ACL from the interface, remove the ACL completely, create a new named iteration (let's say OUT_ACL_12), the new ACL contains similar lines from the older...