Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo Dear CommunityIs Application Assurance (Health and Monitoring) overall configurable or can we configure it per device ?Let suppose, i need to see the health of my application from a specific Switch. Thank you Ahmed 

Hi @All I have configured cisco catalyst 8000 switch (ios-xe) to push cpu utilization telemetry data to the collector at port 57000.I used Wireshark to packet capture and i am able to see the metrics transmitted from source to collector but those pac...

ashz14387 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to enable SSH on a C3800 router.  I did the following:Cisco Catalyst 8300 and Catalyst 8200 Series Edge Platforms Software Configuration Guide - Using Cisco IOS XE Software [Cisco Catalyst 8300 Series Edge Platforms] - CiscoPlease see the...

John N by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

How to get missing Visio stencils?I am getting new CISCO Components (Nexus 93180YC-FX3, 93108TC-FX3P, 9332D-GX2B, C8500-20X6C). Unfortunately, visio stencils is missing from the library.Does anyone know where I can get it from?Thank you

Hi, I'm looking for a way to limit the ARP packet rate per interface on a Cisco router C8500L (software version 17.06). Could you please suggest the command or any best practices to achieve this goal effectively? Additionally, I have tried the follow...

Maciej K by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes