Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Sur un Nexus9000( NXOS 9.3(9)) j'ai paramétré aaa authentication login default local afin de bypasser l'authentification par défaut par le radius(ssh). L'action fonctionne très bien, mais lorsque je veux revenir á la config initialle en supprimant la...

MJ666 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I've set manually a specific port, in which have a non-Cisco WiFi 6 Access Point running, to provide 30W to make the PoE+ runs, but the AP itself didn't recgonize the power provided as PoE+.I've adjusted at web interface as well at CLI. Is t...

jobe83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hallo All! What is the reason that when enabling Telemetry on C9300 Series Switches, only Application Name, Usage and Througput are shown? Switches configured with telemetry show only Application Visibility (Name and Throughput) in DNA center. Why is...

Configure StackWise-Virtual to configure the Mgmt port as shown in the picture.However, sometimes I couldn't communicate with the Mgmt IP, so I monitored it.Normally, the MAC comes from MGMT L2_1, but when communication is not possible, the MAC comes...

image.png
Questions by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,  A monitor capture has been configured on Cisco 9400. I have an external device with 2 interfaces (main/backup) on this Switch, when trying to monitor the main interface I received ethernet II in the capture and for the backup interface I ...

I have heard from many different companies that call TAC, that TAC says Cisco does not recommend to turn SPAN on for anything other than troubleshooting.  I have seen this being said on all switching platforms.  Today someone from a very large compan...

Odysseu$ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes