Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

At Cisco Live I was able to get into a lab where the advisor showed a feature that I cannot find any information on how to implement or use. It was quick example. On the switch you can enable a packet trace and actually watch the packet traverse from...

Hi All,  am using Cisco 9200 switches and assigned management IP as under mentioned. I have some other servers which are using the same IP network and with VLAN 10 , but am not able to ping switch from my laptop configured with VLAN 10 . Can you plea...

uni1389 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am working on a RFP where one of the specs says " the switch should support IEEE802.3ah ethernet link OAM and IEEE 802.1ag/ITU-T Y.1731" this is the only point which i am not able to find a reference in cisco documents, though we have a cisco 9...

I  wanted to test a local account on a Nexus switch and bypass the radius (ssh)connection. To do so, I add the  aaa authentication login default local  I am now able to access the local account but I wanna get back to the previous configuration. When...

MJ666 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am a bit confused about useing the MGMT Port on Cisco c9200 and C9300 devices. If I understand the Cisco document here right LINK the management port is not accessable from the other network ports. Thats is exactly what I need, the MGMT port ...

Hi , Planning to upgrade cisco C9500-32QC models switches from 16.12.03a to 17.12.3, May I know if I can do a direct upgrade in this situation ? or do I have to go with an intermediate upgrade.in the release note document I can find only the followin...

DineshDG_0-1713734433315.png
Dinesh DG by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes