Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to hook my laptop to the cisco 9300 through the ethernet cable.....when I type in 192.168.1.1 into a browser, I get the ip/webui in the address bar but an error saying ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CYPHER_MISMATCH. I am using an updated windows 10 p...

Hi Guys,When using SVL, can I have more than 2 switches in my domain? I am trying to connect x3 9500-48YC switches together using x2 10G connections to each stack member, when I reload, I am getting Chassis 1 reloading, reason - number of switches ex...

Xividar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am using the C9500-48Y4C as an aggregate switch.its uplinks are EC to another C9500 switch and the down links connect to Access switches. is there a method to monitor the uplink status so that the down links will all be disabled in event when the u...

We have an issue reported by end user , Issue when using Cisco Jabber , The quality of the Voice is very bad but in one way . Delay and loss of packets only in one way (statistics saw in the Cisco jabber client during a call) : delay 600ms packet los...