Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Cisco community members,I'm a student currently studying and learning about networks fundamentals so basically a beginner and would like some help or advise on my mini activity. Allow me to put up a screenshot of the activity.The activity needs to...

Screen_1.jpg
Ch Teo by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's been a while since i had to deal with STP But can someone refresh my memory? Given the topology where i would have two nx9ks setup as a vpc domain feeding single switches (That will never cross connect to another set of switches), So it would be...

squad4 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry if these are newbie questions. I haven't run across this situation before. I have a C9200-48P-E in production. We needed more ports so i purchased stacking kits and another switch of the same model. I have a few questions.Do i need to power dow...

karden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!I have configured my Cisco catalyst 1000 series switch everything is working fine and I can see the Mac address-table as well but when I use show arp command it only show 2 connected devices and one of them is router and second one is switch it se...

Got a bit of brain fog here so if someone could clarify it would be appreciated. So if I have an access port for VLAN 10, any traffing egressing will be stripped of it's VLAN tag provided it is already tagged with VLAN 10, this I am aware of. However...

PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know what are the requirments to do high availablity for Nexus 3k?Are both devices needs to be same IOS version and same Model? Should the Fex number match on both devices? and is there something else should match on them? Thanks, 

SaifH by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I would like to implement VSS between two switches module (WS-C4510R+E). the issue is I cannot find the right command, when I type question mark in enable mode there is no switch word in the list. there are only (send, session, set, show, soft...

alameerb by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,Currently messing around on Packet Tracer with EtherChannels and I just wondered why in the below image 2 interfaces show as down on each switch and if this is by design? It's a very basic setup, Fa0/1, Fa0/2, and Fa0/3 are all their default...

PrimeYeti_1-1679437293923.png
PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This must be a super basic question, but if I have two routers configured with the below addresses, how can I get them to see each other?R1 - Gi0/0/0 - 192.168.1.1/24 > R2 - Gi0/0/0 - 192.168.2.1/24I'm currently using Packet Tracer and I can't add st...

PrimeYeti by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone explain to me, if the default hash algorithm on an etherchannel is "src-dst-ip" and this should load-balnce across the two ports equally (as it utilises the Source XOR Destination IP address for know IPs), why I see the following traffic u...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been trying to revoke the IPlite license but when i attempt to do so it states incomplete command. Need advice asap, please.command used : license revoke flash:name of the license.lic

Rags by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes