Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

sh environment powerFan:---------------------------------------------------------------------------Fan Model Hw Direction Status---------------------------------------------------------------------------Fan1(sys_fan1) NXA-FAN-65CFM-PI -- front-to-bac...

redhat251_0-1678691018193.png
redhat251 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 9800-CL issue

Hi everyone,I need some advice regarding an issue with my C9800-CL controller. Currently, I have 5 sites connected to the controller, with 4 of them being remote sites. However, one of the sites suddenly stopped connecting to the controller. Upon fur...

Hello, Im about to start my packet tracer netcad assessment, but i cant modify my device interface, getting configuration is locked prompt. Please help.

mauchy164 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ios-nx-os-software/ios-software-releases-120-mainline/47205-cef-whichpath.htmlI found how to set Switching Method for CEF, Fast only on above doc.For configure process Switching, should I set process switchi...

Wasup! I'm doing a lab on cisco packet tracer and I'm assigning Ip addresses. one step says Assign the last usable  address of subnet 6 to the office 1 network CEO end devices. Also, assign a subnet mask and the default gateway ( first  address in th...

shanej2118 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm hoping someone can help me with this.  I'm trying to change the SIP server IP Address under the scope options (option 120) for NEC-Voip.  When I right click on "Scope Options -> Configure Options -> Advanced -> then choose NEC-VoIP for vendor ...

Tree1964 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The stencil files seem to be corrupt at the following URL:  Products - Visio Stencils - CiscoIn particular, I am trying to download/open the Switch-Catalyst 3850.  They are in .VSS format.  And any attempts to covnert them via MS tools is unsuccessfu...

Hi there,Do the two DC inputs of a Cisco IE2000 have to be connected to the same power supply? While DC-A and DC-B are not fully redundant, a previous employee's response (copied below) suggests that they are inputs to separate internal power supplie...

walexharm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,Is it necessary to connect the Cisco IE2000's two DC inputs to the same power supply? In spite of the fact that DC-A and DC-B are not fully redundant, each has its own internal power supply. This would allow DC-A and DC-B to be powered by t...