Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Disabled switch (bad DNS) occurs every 10-15 minutes and stays for 2-5 in Disabled switch (bad DNS) mode and while in Disabled switch (bad DNS) mode, no DNS queries work so the customer says "no internet access" 

Has anyone put 2 Meraki 125s in front of a pair of ASAs 5525s setup with redundant ports for failover?We have a HSRP cable coming into our 125s from our vender and we have our 125s setup with vrrp going into 2 Cisco ASA 5525s.  The 5525s are setup wi...

why is it mandatory to have register value 2102 in running cisco router and switches ?what will happen if we have different register value than 2102 in running cisco router and switches?has cisco done coding like this in cisco router & Switches ?

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!We are configuring a bunch of Cisco Merakis APs  in a switch, and the switchports are being configured as Trunks with the native vlan the same as the management vlan of the APs, for example Vlan 100. This Native Vlan is different as the Switch ...

Hi,  We are planning to implement a core switch stack and firewall stack. Switches would be C9300 and firewall would be Sophos. Firewall is in Active Passive mode and switches will be stacked.  I just want to what kind of uplink connectivity we need ...

ruch by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, I would like everyones' assistance with this if anyone has any information on this. As I understand that the price of Aruba switches is very favorable compared to Cisco Meraki Switches, does anyone have any information (URLs/PDFs/PPT/...

elxwy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Switch is connected to router and on switch ,BPDU guard is enabled globally and on switch port going to router--we have command spanning-tree portfast trunkand now switch port going to router is in error-disabled state so shall we remove command span...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Good day, guys!I have a simple topology with two devices (Cisco CBS350-48T-4G Version: 3.2.0.84 and Meraki MS 120 Version: MS 15.4) and two optical links between them. These two interfaces are in one LAG with LACP mode.Configuration of CBS350:#sh run...

TEST1285 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I am wondering if you can help?  Im trying to determine if port isolation is supported across Meraki switches, specifically the MS355 when operating in a stack.  The documentation as with all Meraki products/features is not very conclusive.  The...