Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am upgrading my Cisco 9200 switches to cat9k_lite_iosxe.17.06.03.SPA.bin, but on some of the switches I do have issues with space on my switch flashescisco C9200L-48P-4G (ARM64) processor with 519552K/3071K bytes of memory.Processor board ID JAE231...

KoosG by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I hope you'll be fine I need information on these two techniques (SVL and VRRP) on C9500 1 - Can the SVL forward the traffic from the SLAVE device to the MASTER device ? 2 - Is it possible to activate VRRP on this type of equipment with multip...

mnice by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What i need is how to apply this code on many devices?I tried to make a text file with many IP addresses in it, but the code was applied only on the last IP i had on my txt list! from netmiko import ConnectHandlerfrom getpass import getpasspassword =...

Moudar by VIP
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I ordered a L3 Catalyst 3550 switch from ebay, plugged it in and was greated with these errorsIOS Version 12.1(14)EA1A00:32:48: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_ERR: Controller error, Controller number 5: accessing failed00:32:51: ***Err: I2C_do_transaction fai...

sahr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried to change the switch but switch is in a boot loop and this is what I saw in console: Final tar file: mcu_ucode_bundle_6_2_0.tar Waiting for 120 seconds for other switches to boot####Chassis 5 reloading, reason - active removed before switch b...

nelsonfez by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes