Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

How to see whether port-fast is enabled on a port or not ?Here port fast is disabled globally.switch0#sh span sumSwitch is in pvst modeRoot bridge for:Extended system ID           is enabledPortfast Default             is disabledO/p of show spanning...

IOS-XE Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch  Software (cat4500e-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 03.07.00.E RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4) Following this guide which doesn't line up to what I am seeing in the CLI: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/cata...

Hi Everyone! I need to clarify myself about VLANS. I have a topology like below.  My question is that, does the vlan information from HostA travel across the L3 network and reach the otherside to HostC?  Because I tried this topology and the hosts ar...

ahmedaburaihan_0-1712155818665.png

Hi, I am now trying to add an ASA firewall to my network simulation. But I am having issues with it as I have not done much firewall configuration, I have spent all day trying to configure it, I removed the configurations i added as it only seemed to...

up2014497 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am verifying an inventory for a client for which my company is upgrading the network equipment. I have a few serial numbers without the model number on my inventory and wanted to know how I can look up a device and get the model number. I do not ha...

hey guysi have a questioni´d like to prevent duplicate ip add in the network.for examplo, if the user setup the ip address of gateway , are there any mechanism that can prevent it , to minimize the impact ?thanks

RGENTIL87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP

Hello,As per the below topology. I have 3 switches connected to each other.Port has been blocked between S1 and S2 due to STP.All three switches have IP's configured as the gateways.Host H1 is connected to S3 and has it's default gateway configured a...

SupritChinchodikar_0-1712197860738.png