Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a problem with 'IP DHCP SNOOPING', we have port on switch that it is connected a access control device, but, it doesn't work when we set port with 'ip dhcp snooping limit rate 10', we snifered mirroring this port in notebook with wireshark in...

I ordered a L3 Catalyst 3550 switch from ebay, plugged it in and was greated with these errorsIOS Version 12.1(14)EA1A00:32:48: %ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_ERR: Controller error, Controller number 5: accessing failed00:32:51: ***Err: I2C_do_transaction fai...

sahr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

See attached diagram: I need to do the following: (NOTE: The Firewall and the EIGRP are connected to VRF-C / REMOTE SITE and TRANSIT routers are in the same location) For VRF-B to Communicate with VRF-C, the traffic has to go through the transit site...

hello, if i have 2 layer 3 switches and a set of layer 2 access switches in between so it forms a loop (the layer 3 on the edges of the loop and the layer 2 access switch in between as a physical connectivity), is that will affect the HSRP response c...

Hi! Does anyone know here what is the command for these tasks?:Configure static routing on HQ with route summarization to VLAN 10, 20, 30 and 40. Identify and configure all other remote networks of HQ.Configure static routing on R1 with route summar...

Screen Shot 2019-02-04 at 2.25.27 PM.png
jhydml by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes