Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm looking to automate ping in packet tracer with Python. I made a script that works on PC Windows but not in PT. Error msg: AttributeError: '<invalid type>' object has no attribute 'system' in file Ping-PY.py on line 4 here is my script: imp...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following command is configured for policy-based NAT (source nat) with VRF under the following conditions.Since it doesn't work properly, appreciate it if anyone could tell me how to fix. L3SWVRF name = VRF1000, Route-map name = NAT-MAP-1Source =...

• 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello. I have two 2960X switches in stack mode. I want to create an aggregation of two ports to two non-managable (external) switches and not Cisco. By default, by connecting both ports at the same time, the spanning-tree of the remote switches block...

cisco.png
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to add my SW Catalyst Express 500 Series In my network park I found two problems: 1-It's impossible to have telnet to configure with putty 2-How to activate trunk mode on a port with the web assistant to see communicate with other Cisco switch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I have a question about nexus 9805 power redundancy.It uses 3000w AC power and is connected to power supply slots 1, 2, 3, and 4.After testing the equipment, I found that the module worked properly when three power sources were connected....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

  hi experts, I am learning router-on-a-stick routing, and router R1 is configured as follows: interface Ethernet0/3no ip address duplex auto!interface Ethernet0/3.1encapsulation dot1Q 10ip address 10.1.1.1 255.255.255.0!interface Ethernet0/3.2enc...

Untitled picture.png
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi, I am Jeong. I have configured HSRP with two ME3600X's.Same configuration, but they both stay in ACTIVE-ACTIVE configuration.HSRP operates separately and STANDBY is displayed as UNKNOWN. About 10 VLANs are in use and consist of interlinks and trun...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An error log has occurred on N9K recently. Please help to look into the cause.2022 Nov 24 15:38:26 DC_SW_9300_A %USER-3-SYSTEM_MSG: File Writing Failed for /mnt/pss/aaa_vdc_1.seqnum - aaad2022 Nov 24 15:38:29 DC_SW_9300_A Nov 24 15:38:29 %KERN-3-SYST...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes