Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi thereI am assigned to check the issues with this attached network and have managed to remove some hups and redesign the network to what it is now. there were no vlans and it has been configured. the issue is that the internet speed is extremely sl...

Hello.I'm working on a simple project and I have encountered an error where I cant access the HTTPS server via any terminal on the network. Any other post I have seen on the subject were either not relevant or I lacked sufficient knowledge to underst...

jenia69 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi guys, I'm new to packet tracer and I need to do a project, I'm really having a hard time getting this done, could you help me with it?I NEED TO PROPOSE A NETWORK SOLUTION USING VLANS ON EACH LAN SEGMENT AND CONFIGURING INTERVLAN ROUTING USING A LA...

SOLOYO00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am unable to get WAN access to devices connected to a Catalyst 3650.I have 4 VLANs with 10.10.10.1-10.10.40.1 ips and inter-vlan routing is operation for LAN connectivity, but no WAN access.my licenses are belowipservices 1.1ipservices eval 1.1ipba...

hello    This time, at our company new switch buy   I changed it from 2960 switch to 9200 model The only advantages I know are two power supplies, the WEBUI. Other than these, is there a web address that explains the advantages or functions ...

heyjunsun by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have made some change to our network and I can't seem to get the traffic to flow as I need it.We have two sites - our Data Center and our Office. We connect the two sites using a VPLS. We are changing to an eVPL connection and at the same time we ...

gcook0001_0-1706559499227.png
gcook0001 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes