Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all,I've set manually a specific port, in which have a non-Cisco WiFi 6 Access Point running, to provide 30W to make the PoE+ runs, but the AP itself didn't recgonize the power provided as PoE+.I've adjusted at web interface as well at CLI. Is t...

jobe83 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am getting the following error when trying to ping from PC to server can you please help me regarding this"ping request could not find server please check the name" in cisco packet tracker.I am here with providing my file.Thanks in advance.Kavya...

Kavya1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Trunk Port DHCP

Hi all, I am in the process of moving all our Cisco FlexConnect Access points into another vlan. Currently, they are in the same as the switches. Th4e current setup we have is the AP is plugged into a cisco 3650 configured on a trunk port. It gets it...

Hello everyone,We have a somewhat strange problem.Some time ago we deployed a Wifi network with Cisco 2802 APs (managed as AP Group on a WLC 8540) in a company in the city. The company's staff has been reporting to us for a few days that they are exp...

Aleck_Sei by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We're doing a large deployment deploying DNAC, Distributed ISE, and WLC with 800 APs on the existing infrastructure, without SDA. I've attached the current network design for reference, and I'd like to know your thoughts on whether it is consid...

Would you be able to demonstrate how to delete an image file?I recently downloaded the newest firmware to upload onto the CBS250-48P-4G. The support team suggested that uploading the new image would overwrite the old one. However, when we attempted t...

infraub by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSMA/CD vs CSMA/CA

Hello guysI read cisco documentary about CSMA/CD it is a mechanism used with hub to detect collision while multiple access but I couldn't find anything about its timer and jam message also is it still mechanism for switch while each port of switch is...