Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Microsoft server connected to my SG500-52P Switch stack and need to setup a traffic sharing ether channel.  I am clueless how to do this on an SG500 switch stack.  I have looked through the network for guidance but the commands don't seem to...

pgreen by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Just bought two Industrial switches IE1000 4P2S and 8P4S. In some Cisco documentation it says that the IE1000 supports vtp and cdp. But I cant find any settings for either in GUI or CLI. Im running version 1.6.  What I also noticed is that IE2-400...

killroy by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllHoneywell are installing some devices on our network using the Bacnet protocol, this protocol I believe uses broadcasts to communicate, I believe there is a solution for the broadcasts issue called BBMD?Has anyone got bacnet working by enabling...

Hi,We use auto qos on our interfaces to configure voice priority (Catalyst 9300) :interface GigabitEthernet1/0/X switchport access vlan 10 switchport voice vlan 20 auto qos trust dscp spanning-tree portfast service-policy input AutoQos-4.0-Trust-Dscp...

simc92 by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes