Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello got a kind of stupid question.Usually, when trying to access a normal server, we generate a key pair on a jumphost and move the public key to the server, so that we can always access the server from the jumphost (as per authentication). I know ...

Hello everybody I had a stack of 4 switches .. and need to split them to have 2 stacks... i wanted to access them using ssh and console cable... both stacks now show "access denied" when i put the passwordIs there any way to access them without reset...

Yea9632 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,how are you. I have a problem and i thought i should discuss it here. I want to access the other two switches so can i configure telnet on two other switches so that i can access them from any of the vlans configured on the switches and the infra...

Cash2106 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to design a network which has currently very little resiliency, (no diverse routes or additional fibre and only a single core switch) however I believe designing it an G.8032 Ethernet ring will at least afford some fail-over benefits. What...

Hi Everyone's!I think about some config:eth 1/1 trunk with vlans: 1,2,3eth 1/2 access vlan 2eth 1/3 access vlan 3 in vlan 1 I have inner vlans: 11, 12, 13, 14,15 and:eth 1/11 is access for vlan11eth 1/12 is trunk for vlan12eth 1/13 is trunk for vlans...

twojstary by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,I am studying some questions for the exam and this question left me a little confused:Which of the following privilege level is the most secured?A. 0B. 1C. 15D. 16The answer is usually "C" (in all the discussions I found on the internet), bu...

In ICND1 I find this configuration for the line vty :emma(config)#line vty 0 15emma(config-line)#password loveemma(config-line)#loginemma(config-line)#exit Why U use here the login command?In my experiance, even without the login command, when you op...