Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear All, We have a Catalyst 9200-24T-E stack and have hit the bug  CSCvn30950, so we want to upgrade the IOS form 16.10.1 to 16.12.1 version. request to provide me the process to upgrade the IOS in stack from C9200 series without breaking the stack ...

ranjit123 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear colleagues!Switch WS-C3650-24TD is connected to router CISCO3925.We've noticed that if traffic between them is increasing we see overruns errors on a router's port.How can we solve an issue?Patch cord was changed several times.Thank you in advan...

AlexBilik by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Could anyone can assist in policy route map? I would like to apply the ip policy route map in VLAN300. Below, you see the port interfaces and static routes in switch as well as Router A & B. I would like have an “access list”   for Vlan300 to rou...

Chriskoh by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, let me know why my switch management IP cannot ping from anywhere.MY pc can ping to router and vlan interfaces.router can ping vlan interface itself. router cannot ping to  switch management IP. Router Model is c892 and switches model is ws...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have 3 Cisco nexus switches are connected to each other, spanning tree mode is rapid-pvst+ I want to connect one of those switches to another switch (Huawei one) as a temporary step required during the migration from Huawei to Cisco. I have ...

Resolved! ACL exzeption

Hello Guys For our soulution I had to block 3671 with a ACL rule on my 9300 switch. This worked so far. access-list 102 deny udp any any eq 3671access-list 102 permit ip any anyend Then I wanted to put an exzeption for one ip  192.168.12.239 this did...

Dvu77 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, We have difficulties to troubleshoot our intermittent call drop issue at one remote site (remote site 1). IPT was deployed to this site recently with IP Phone 7821 and C9300. The users said call drop happens when callling to specific offi...

Hi experts, I would like to ask for advice if we should connect the server to metroE router and broadband router (port forwarding enabled to public IP) with L2/L3 switch as below? Our vendor told us that L2 switch is sufficient. Thx.   

SwitchConnection.png

Interesting Issue: When i use my older 2960 running 12.2 as my "Default Gateway" I can get to the Internet just fine. When I switch over to my newer 3850 with running IOS-XE 16.3 I try to access the internet and it immediately reverts me to the Cisco...

LH7161 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one 3850 running 03.07.04.E with TrustSec running with another 3850. I am trying to configure the same thing with Catalyst 9300 running 16.9.3. 3850(config-if-cts-manual)#do show run int Te2/1/4Building configuration...Current configurat...

Victor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes