Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

my device is C9300 NM 8X. It boots directly in Switch: mode . As it is in install mode i cannot upgrade Firmware from usbflash or tftp. It also Cannot be changed into bundled mode.When I try to enter commands like Flash_init , software install it dis...

ArunKC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure GLBP on a BDI in an ASR 920 with IOS XE SW 3.16.The configuration is accepted but it is not applied to the router. I have also tried to configure GLBP directly on a Gi interface with same result.Is GLBP not working in ASR920 ...

Hi guywe are configurating Fex feature switch Nexus 2k with nexus 7k . But I have a question.If version Fex switch bigger core switch >>> What happen ?Please help meThanks guy

Hello all. I have what I think may be a strange question. I've seen a large amount of alerts from my NMS and I'd like to cross broadcast storm off my list of possible root causes. I'm wondering, what evidence does a broadcast storm leave behind? I ha...

ksbolton1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I connected the two Ethernet ports of a Mac Pro to a Catalyst 3650 switch. I then configured LACP on both the switch and the Mac Pro. The link came up between the switch (the line protocol in the port-channel is up) and the Mac Pro (the link aggregat...

PaulS2010 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes