Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I want to know why Cisco has added the storage option in C9000(c9200,c9300,c9400,c9500,c9600) series switches?And what are the applications in c9000 switches those need the storage? BR Abdul Karim

Hello Guys,I really need urgent help from you guys. We have- Sonicwall Firewall- 9200L L3 switch- 2500 series WLC- AIR-CAP1602I-C-K9 Wireless Access PointsWe have VLANs configured on switch for Wired and Wireless users.Recently, we bought Sonos Play ...

I know VMPS is an old feature, but we still use it on many of our Cisco Switches.We will try to migrate to 802.1x, but I still would like to know the official status of VMPS. Now we got our first Catalyst 9200 and 9400 (IOS 16.9.4) Switches and I rea...

Hellohow to delete Nexus snmp-server default user admin I have to delete/disable snmp in general. I deleted all snmp related commands except this given below command.I need to configure new SNMP. Nexus(config)#snmp-server user admin network-admin aut...

incognito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, Got a strange issue between our core switch SX550-48 to our edge switch SX350-48. We use 4 copper links between the edge and core in a single port channel. The core switch shows all physical links up but the edge side is down. Not sure what ...

Hi AllCan anyone tell me if they use Macsec and why?We have some ethernet circuits to remote sites and we need to look at encryption.Is it easy to do switch to switch encryption, much config involved?does this bring the throughput down on the switch ...

Hi, I'm currently learning about switching with my Cisco SF300 small business switch 24 port, I'm looking to then set up VLAN's etc.So I've set up multiple VLAN's ID's but yet to link them up to the 'Port To VLAN's' in simple terms what are the diffe...

jord9857 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have Nexus 9000 switches connected to ASA FWs, while I'm checking the log I've found the below;%ETHPORT-5-SPEED: Interface Ethernet1/1, operational speed changed to 1 Gbps%ETHPORT-5-IF_DUPLEX: Interface Ethernet1/1, operational duplex mode c...

Dear All,please how to solve this problem?SW3850LAB#traceroute mac 54bf.6471.b5ef 54bf.6471.cd42Error: Source Mac address not found.Layer2 trace aborted. thanks,

naqibsafi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes