Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in the process of going through a core switch migration.  Currently we run the 3 Tier model.  7k 5K 2K.  We are using OTV as a DCI as well.  We are exploring and want to go the VXLAN EVPN route.  We have already purchased a bunch of 9k switches....

Hi All,I am getting the below error logs in my one of my router 1760, i found in some blogs that if no cable connected in WIC then the router is reporting the following fault on the console line and it happens every 1 minute like the device is being ...

Hi, have this issue with FW  2.4.5.71. Thanks Henri 21474770222019-Feb-01 09:04:41Alert%STCK SYSL-A-UNITMSG: UNIT ID 1,Msg:%HAL_db-F-BOXCovIfUnitFailed: HALC_db_convert_ifIndex_to_unit_id: ifIndex 0 BOXG_convert_ifIndex_to_unit_id Failed *****  FATAL...

Hello, Can anybody clarify if the operation of Smart Licensing on switches has dependence on Call Home service? is Call Home mandatory in order to use Smart Licensing? What I read in the switch configuration guide:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/doc...

Hi all,i have a strange issue regarding two 6509-E that form my core network. Actually there is a Etherchannel with PAgP protocol between them, without VSS.The TenGig ports of the Standby Hot supervisor of the switch A are connected to the TenGig por...

HI everyone,  Having issues with a multicast network, the high level design is:2-6505s in a VSS (core switch)all VLAN interfaces are on the core switchSVI routingip multicast routing is enabledAll VLANs have ip pim sparse-dense mode enabledRP = 10.X....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card