Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

've deployed 4- 9300's in two stacks. All 4 switches areC9300-48P  Ver 16.9.2Stack 1: SW2- SW3 (no issues)Stack 2: SW4- SW5 (VoIP POE issues)The second stack of two has number of Cisco VoIP phones that will not negotiate for power (about 10). when I ...

Kludge77 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Please see below & help.. Aug 19 05:14:01.513: *%SOCKET-2-SOCK_RECV_ERR:Switch 1 R0/0: wcm: Error parsing from CAPWAP socketAug 19 05:14:03.602: *%SOCKET-2-SOCK_RECV_ERR:Switch 1 R0/0: wcm: Error parsing from CAPWAP socketAug 19 05:14:05.592: ...

GMahendra by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working with packet tracer to create a layer 3 etherchannel, but running into an issue.  these are the commands I was using channel-group 1 mode on int po1no switchport in videos, I see this work, but when I enter the no switchport command  it k...

Resolved! Deleting VLAN

Hi Cisco press book says if we delete the VLAN all ports assigned to that VLAN fall back to default VLAN and port still remain up As per my test port is not changing to VLAN 1 when I delete the VLAN.instead, I see that VLAN is inactive. and staus is ...

Dear All, i am preparing for my CCNP-Switch exam and using cisco practice question, i have faced following question regarding extended system-id and is confusing me, i would highly appreciate your valuable answer.Question.What is the effect of the gi...

Hello folks, I've got an issue with a new Catalyst 9300 deployment for a customer.  We've moved routing from a dedicated router to the 9300 and the 9300 has taken the QoS for the site.  We're using standard Auto QoS, trusting DSCP, but I'm seeing sig...

Resolved! STP Diameter.

Actually I'm so confused about the diameter in STP , As i read in book (upper attached picture) we count diameter from the root bridge. But as i read here on the cisco website(Second attached picture) , we start counting from any to any of the switc...

2019-08-20-00-07-21-039.jpg 2019-08-20-00-10-56-729.jpg

Resolved! STP portfast

Hi I read that if portfast port receives a BPDU port will lose its portfast feature.But in my below test port  keeps  porfast even if it receives a BPDU,can anyone help me to clarify this? ThanksSiva

stp portfast.PNG

I am unable to configure Cellular LTE profile for SIM slot 0 on Cisco 881g router as it saying the following command is in valued,i am having the following option after entering the cell 0my-Router#cellular 0 ?gsm GSM Profile Commandsif i enter LTE i...