Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,++ IP NAT configuration is not being accepted by the system at Interface level and global level, enable “IP routing” but it still not working.+++ want to know NAT is in the roadmap for IOS-XE release 16.9.4 version or not.Please find the at...

kick534 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’ve tried to upgrade firmware in one of my WAP150 and it remains with blinking green led. Is any way to fix the situation? I did upgrade in my other WAP150 and it worked fine. It has the newest firmware.I’ll appreciate support

Hi All,Yesterday evening faced a strange issue with my Nutanix infra. Sharing background of my setup and issue faced. My setup1) I have 5 node Nutanix cluster2) Connected to 2 Cisco 3850 XS3) Nutanix Nodes are directly connected to both 3850 via fibe...

Hi,I want to deny L2 traceroute traffic as stated in this article (https://tools.cisco.com/security/center/content/CiscoSecurityAdvisory/cisco-sa-20190925-l2-traceroute)However, none of my 3560g/3750g switches has drop command. Is there possibility t...

HiCould anyone let me know whether each vlan can define 2 ip helper-address ? Example below which i have this existing vlan in Switch:- interface Vlan100  ip address 172.30.49.254    255.255.254.0  ip helper-address 172.30.48.5  no ip redirects   ntp...

Chriskoh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A new challenge for me which our organization is going to rollup MS TEAMS very soon. However, I stuck those requirements how to apply QOS in our L3 switches that requested by our voice vendor as below:-Voice, Video and File sharing traffic originatin...

Chriskoh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card