Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

1.what is ios used in device--C9200L-48P-4G-E i.e. is it XE? AND what is meaning of -E here?2.Currently I have SFP of 1000BaseSX SFP at WS-C2960S-24PS-L and I am going to remove this device and place C9200L-48P-4G-E so Can I insert above sfp into 920...

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully, someone can shed a bit of light on this issue we're seeing, and if it could be related to not configuring the MLS QOS command.  We've applied a policy map to the to an interface (input) however we're not seeing any hits on any of the class...

Hello folks,Altough the subject matter has been revisited a hundred times, all proposed configurations have not worked for me and therefore can't get the PCs to get an IP address when rebooting them, the switch will simply drom the DHCP traffic.To su...

Jorge F by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have Catalyst 3850 with ipbase license and I need to downgrade it to lanbase license. so, the is this 3850 eligible to downgrade to 'lanbase' license without purchasing the 'lanbase' license?

syjeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to make Proxy-ARP on Switches respond to ARPs even within a subnet ? Basically I want hosts within a subnet to talk L3 (through SVI Routing) and not be able to ARP directly and talk at a L2 level.  Thanks,Ramesh 

Hello,I have a question.Went from version 5.2(1)N1(9) to version: 7.0(8)N1(1) with 'install all' on the nexus 5548.After the reload nexus was on the new version.I could see the version where the fex was still on: version 5.2(1)N1(9).When issuing the ...

Brutus by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Environment...Mitel 3300 PBX, Catalyst 2960 switches. 1 data vlan and 1 voice vlan. I am trying to understand the phones boot process and how LLDP plays a role in this process. With LLDP turned on when the phone boots up it sends the switch ...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I have native VLAN 1 for the client/server data hosts. And want to implement VLAN 11 for Polycom IP phones. I have a test lab with an SG300 and it's working fine. All computers that patch into the Polycoms are members of VLAN 1 and the phones them...

Daer All,i run a Stack of 4 2960S-24PC-L on IOS 12.2(58)SE2. We changed some stuff, Stackmember 3+4 are not longer needed and i unmount them.Now i like to use them somewhere else and updated the IOS first to 15.0(2)SE11, then to 15.2(2)E9. Stack is n...

Hello all,   Am not sure whether the issue I have now is a well-known bug in IOS or something else. I need to get advice from you all about 'clock timezone' command.   I'm currently working in one of service provider company and having roughly around...

alexals by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team MembersPlease guide me how to enable 2 VLANs (Data & Voice) on a single port.VLAN 10 DataVLAN 20 VoiceOn interface 1/1 i want both VLANs to forward traffic. Connectivity is as follows:-SG-300 ---> IP Phone ---> Laptop/DesktopHow could i con...