Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Friends, I want to configure auto qos on 4500 series access switches. Can anybody guide what will be to commands to configure auto qos on 4500 series switches? do i also need to configure it on port channel interface which is uplink to core switch...

Hi there, I'm trying to scp running-config from Cisco Nexus 3k via debian host.  Hoping someone knows how to do this.  I've tried the following.   Any suggestions? root@debian-lab:~# scp 10.10.10.6:running-config .scp: /bootflash/running-config: No s...

pfj by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, We are experiencing a high number of output drops on several port-channels connected to a stack of core switches at a branch site. Specifically connected to our wireless controllers (Aruba) which are the primary access medium for the si...

Hi guys,I bought 2 3560 switches to practice my ccnp switch exam.However when received those switches and booted them, they were set up with user login details which i don't know of course.So I tried breaking the boot up to get in to rommon mode so i...

afo99 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Licensing on 4506E

I am trying to add two of these switches to my home lab to get some hands on with VSS and get familiar with a modular switchso as I foundbefore IOS XE 3.4.xSG there was a PAK activation method that seemingly it links with chassis serial, so It seems ...

George-Sl by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am looking for REST API documentation for cat9k switches for achieving below functionalities. Configure switches[Assign IP, Assign routing policy etc]GET switch config details[Get interface details, show version, show ip route, etc..] Do CIS...

Hello Everyone, I have a problem that VLAN100 created is accessible for a very short period of time, and then simply stop working. So, if I go to config to VLAN100 interface, do 'shutdown' and 'no shutdown" right after, computer connected on one of t...

Muzzy011 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes