Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear community,I have Cisco 4510. After global power error this device try to boot: Verifying FPGA (P) Signature ....................... PASSEDVerifying ROMMON (P) Signature ......... PASSED************************************************************...

I have built the config on my stack, and the last thing I did was configure AAA locally, as I need to get to the config from my MGMT network, so I issued the aaa commands to use the local account. Now , I can get the Login prompt form MGMT network at...

We have begun using the new generation of 3850 switches, specifically WS-C3850-24P-P switches.  We use the switch to supply DHCP for the VLANs.  We are running software version: cat3k_caa-universalk9, version 03.03.00SESo, we built the pool according...

Hello everyone, I'm trying to set up a lab in GNS3 for PPP using PAP with some c7200 routers but if I use the command 'ppp authentication pap' on both routers, on R2 I get interface up/down and in R1 remains up/up. If I only use the command on R1, ev...

Hi, Quick question. When there is a routed port-channel which has 2 10G interfaces, where should the "service-policy output..." command applied ? at the port channel level or at the individual interface level ?   4500-X switch   Thanks 

gvijendr by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, First time posting to any guidance is highly appreciated and thank you in advance.  We have 3 C9300-24T in stack getting ready to be deployed. I have upgraded to 16.11.1 I would appreciate any guidance on the following areas: 1. I am not...

PerDeSi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone Sorry for the mistakes, english in not my first language And having a problem with a router 1841, its deleting and static route by itself First I thought I didnt save configuration and due to a electric failure It reboot and lose what ...

Hello, we have changed the second SUP2-module in an N7K-Switch with ha-standby through RMA. The new modul has newer software version (7.x) than the old one (6.x). Unfortunately there is no possibility to get access to the new modul through CONSOLE. W...

Here's the current setup:   WS-C3650 Version 16.3.7switch as dhcp server for both vlans 900 & 901.Vlan 900 dhcp snooping disabled, span dhcp packets inbound/outbound  ok.Vlan 901 dhcp snooping enabled , span dhcp packets inbound ok, outbount nok,span...

leonarit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes