Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

While pre-provision the N2K switch on new N5K, the exact model number N2K-C2248TP-1GE I had is not available.The closer model I can configure are N2K-C2248TP-E-1GE and N2K-C2248TP Will it give us any issue when the exact model of hardware is not conf...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can we stack between WS-C3850-12XS-S & WS-C3850-48P-S ? I am trying to make them stack i have same IOS version on both of them and have done Stack config but unfortunately every time when they come up they are not stacked with each other but they...

Hi I've read through the datasheets of each and I cannot find anything on support for "inter-class stacking". To be specific I am building a core stack and I am planning on using 2x 9300-24UX and 2x C9500-24Y4C. Ideally I would want the core to be a ...

rudimocnik by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  After switch 3560 is connected to sw4500 as trunk, the 3560 was up and down. After adding command "power inline never" at trunk port, the 3560 can be connected to 4500. the up and down stop, and the trunk is up. But all other ports in 3560 cannot...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am preparing for the ICND1 exam and working with ACL's using three actual Cisco 1841 routers, 3 Cisco switches, and two laptops and one server. I made sure both laptops on separate routers and networks could both access a website on the server on t...

I am working on a project for my college course. I live with several roommates and am looking for a way to connect my Cisco Lab to the internet through the Home Router. I will attach a picture of my topology. While practicing tonight, I was able to g...

Capture.JPG

We currently have a site to site VPN setup (using OpenVPN) and we are currently able to ping through the site to site but only our 3 servers on our network are able to RDP through it. We are pretty sure the issue is with our SG200 switch because when...