Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear expert, I found that C9500 datasheet mentioned the port buffer is "Up to 36 MB of unified buffer per ASIC".But I have the following questions:1. How to I calculate the buffer per port?  2. On C9500, how many ports are served by one ASIC? Thanks ...

osw200051 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am trying to poll OID values of my router directly from the router CLI for testing purposes. I have enabled the command 'snmp-server manager'. Now when I enter 'snmp get ...' the IOS will not take command. How do I do a test poll of any OID ...

Hi, I just bought a cisco SG200-26P smat switch but i am unable to integrate it with the current network. The excisting network has a cisco 4300 series router that has vlan 5 for wireless, vlan 6 for lan and vlan233 for voice. 2 switches both catalys...

Hello All, Am getting below log in my internet switch where  2 ISP are connected.model:C3560CXVersion 15.2(4r)E3   Error--%SSH-4-SSH2_UNEXPECTED_MSG: Unexpected message type has arrived. Terminating the connection from 113.16.213.217  

ashik.bc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let me begin by saying that i am a novice at This. I have a Cisco 3750G Switch. I have updated the IOS to: BOOT path-list : flash:/c3750-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE12.bin Config file : flash:/config.text Private Config file : flash:/private-config.text Ena...

Noob_PNA by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I was doing one Nexus 3k switch replacement and following abnormalities what I observed....1. After everything done like licensing and config push I enabled the int eht1/25 which is part of Po1 (Po1 have members eth1/25 & 1/26), I found that 1...

Public DHCP server          |Router (vlan 10 to outside - public ip space             vlan 20 to inside  - private ip space)          |clients on vlan 20 need to reach public DHCP server____________________________ I'm aware you can put in an IP help...

ppalmerjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes