Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I realize this has been dealt with several times and i have reviewed every article and researched this until its causing sleepless nights but i can't even get them to talk to each other. Granted, I'm a rookie and thought i could figure this out but ...

bsurfsd by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Recently, we conducted an network-wide audit scan.  Most of the results of this audit were easy to figure out; however, one switch in particular - a WS-C2960S-48FPS-L running IOS 12.2(55r)SE - was found to have several certificate errors that see...

Hello Everyone ,  I am looking for a suggestion and if you could confirm few points that I am going to mention I have a network infrastructure that spread over many sites , those sites are connected by MPLS Network " Hub & Spoke "  . The current loca...

Hey All,  I'm looking to upgrade my 4507R with is configured in a VSS mode with quad sup running SUP7L-EThe code i'm currently running is 03.04.00.SG and I'm moving to 03.08.07E.  does anyone have documentation on how to perform this upgrade. 

how are you engineersplease I face many times when I connect AP to the switch 3560 it comes this massage . Sep 21 22:25:13.675 GMT:%ILPOWER-3-CONTROLLER_PORT_ERR: Controller port error, Interface Fa0/15:  Power Controller reports power Imax error det...

aliabd10 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm new this this forum and am struggling with a project.I have 3 routers and I am trying to allow them to work with OSPF.They seem to be neighbours and have a full state but have no databases. All passwords within the project are "cisco" wit...

Hi,The company I work for has got 6 x 3650 switches in their cabinet and to my surprise they are not setup in a stack. To my understanding, this model requires a stack module to be installed to be able to stack them. I am fairly new to the networking...

bruc3 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two identical switches. One takes the port channel command the other does not. I have tried assigning vlans to it but it doesnt matter. Same with shutting them down first. N5K9interface port-channel1switchport mode trunkspanning-tree port type...

dave love by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I wanted to know the difference between GC2 Vs T4 and why the T4 bin works and not the GC2 for the ios file image. Also whats the property command for them 

HungMun by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When connecting a circuit to a 2960X switch, does ip routing need to be enabled on that device, in order to forward traffic to the ISP's next hop router? Or, is enabling ip routing on a 2960X switch, a way to do inter-vlan routing on that device...wi...