Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I need to change the "root view" password as I need to amend a roles based view called "priv3", how do I do this?We login to the switch via radius, but it does have 2 local accounts that only work shoudl the radius server be unavailable.usernam...

We have a new office (site- B) just two building far from our office (site-A), we have to create p2p connectivity between both office and carry all vlans from site-A to site-B all traffic go through site A . we have taken p2p connectivity from servic...

Hello,I have been trying to find out about the maximum number of configurable port-channels on the Cat 92XX switches. However, I am not able to find this information on Cisco's website or any of the blogs. May be its just me. If you have this informa...

Taandav21 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have some clarification for ACI Multi-POD: 1. if I have two PODs, do I need to configure one tenant for each POD, or one tenant cab be used? 2. the vlan pool, contract policy can be shared or each POD has own objects? 3. how do we extend L2 o...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have three APIC, two spines, and two leaves, i have connected spines to leaves and apics to leaf, below my steps:1. Turned on all APICs, Spines, and leaves.2. Access APIC-1 via KVM and assigned Fabric name, OOB, VTEP, VLAN and password, the...

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need help in intra EPG and inter EPG communicaton in Cisco ACI. working on network centric approach , BD=EPG=VLAN. created EPG 20 and associated interfaces 104/1/1 (leaf 104 , ip address to host 10.253.20.10)  and 105/1/1 (leaf 5, , ip address to hos...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card