Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Does anyone know why a cisco sg 300 10pp would not power out a cisco WAP out of the box ?I've consoled into the switch and made sure poe is administratively on etc but still wont power devices.It sends data fine though. Many thanks.

I got an stack with two C9200. One C9200-24P-E, and one C9200-48T-E.This stack runs in install-mode, with software version 17.03.03. The two flash: are as following : Switch#dir flash-1:Directory of flash-1:/72892 -rw- 2097152 Sep 30 2021 08:07:04 +0...

Hello, apologies if I have posted this to the incorrect forum. Please advise where this is most appropriate.  I am having connectivity issues with TADO Internet Bridge when connected to my ISP provided Cisco EPC3925. In troubleshooting assistance fro...

mojhanly by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have tried factory resetting my switch but it somehow wont work.I have trief different ways to approach this but nothing seems to be effective. The problem is that when I press the 'Mode'-Button for 3 seconds, it starts blinking, but...

Gremtem by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is my topology, i am unable to ping from Central server and the wireless devices to anywhere in the main campus, except for the router , which i configured.  However, I can ping from the different vlans to the central server and the other wirele...

lizcarpen_0-1697530738204.png
liz carpen by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,My colleague experiences random "Silent Reloads" with a number of devices of the Switch hardware Catalyst C1000-8T-2G-L. He is running the recommended IOS Version 15.2(7)E7.I could find the Bug "CSCvw95683" that describes a matching pr...

kurt_faeh by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a Cisco 4010 Ethernet switch that is currently connected to a Moxa EDS-208A. The 4010 interface is an access port configured as below: switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 50The Moxa switch only has hosts connected to it, and doe...

Onyx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all I am currently facing a problem when trying to remove the switch from the stack, as I tried all the commands but it still does not switch to standalone mode. When the switch is restarted, it goes to the elections and config is lost....is...

AM777RO by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to create a port channel from an EdgeSwitch 24 to a Cisco 9300, but after testing by connecting just one cable I don't get any connectivity between them. The arp table on the 9300 shows the IP address of the edgeswitch but an incomp...

PACC by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently my company has bought 4 new cisco switches. 2 CBS250-48P-4G's and 2 CBS350-48P-4G's. In the past we have just used RJ-45 copper connections to daisy-chain the switches together for interconnectivity but with these new switches we were hoping...

Hi Everyone,i'm currently facing a really strange problem, i'm running a simulation in GNS3 with the following TopologyThe Switch to which everything is connecting (N301SWC01) is the coreswitch, the 2 other Switches that it's connecting to are the ac...

2023-10-17_16h30_10.png
ZoellerG by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SVI VLANs

Hello Expert,I want to enable DHCP for multiple VLANsThis Lab aims to create multiple SVI-enabled, DHCP and add more switches to the core switch, and create HSRP.What is the best practice for creating multiple VLANs It should be on the access layer o...

ankitohc_0-1697493455971.png
ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes