Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,   We're using : Cisco Nexus9000 C9372PX chassis Intel(R) Core(TM) i3- CPU @ 2.50GHz with 16402012 kB of memory. Processor Board ID SAL2002WLL2 System version: 7.0(3)I2(1a) Recently we created new vrf and even the routing is good some packets ...

from88 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all I am trying to implement multiple LAN's for home labs using a single PC. I was thinking of purchasing a StarTech USB 3.0 to Dual Port Gigabit Ethernet Adapter that will enable me to have two additional ethernet NIC cards and from there assi...

Hello/Greetings   Question for you. I have an ASR 1002-F Router. With the standard 4-Port 1GB SFP ports. Management Port and Console Port. Wondering if anyone knows or are using the Management port for something other than management.   Here is my sc...

Hey guys,I got two WS-C4500X-32 in VSS mode. Show version shows me this information:ROM: 15.0(1r)SG10bootflash:cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.05.03.E.152-1.E3.bin Can you recommend me a new image?

Hello! I would like to know how to verify PBR running on Catalyst 3650 switch is working. (The version is 16.6.4)I tried some commands below but they didn't clarify whether or not it was operating properly. - show ip access-list      * The match coun...

moto.kne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a network that consists of 150 desktops, 11 laptops that can have remote access, a printer that can be used by anyone, email access, and file sharing. Before I get that big, I first want to start with the foundation and then build it ...

PriestLLC by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone! I have been in trouble for more than two weeks trying to restore a 6509 Switch from ROMMON mode. Today I did a procedure seen on internet which was the following: 1. BOOT=s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI7.bin 2. Sync 3. Confreg 4...

I need to downgrade OS from  16.03.07 to 3.06.09 for some testing. As per the downgrade procedure I need to execute the following command on the switch but it’s not available. Please advise. SW#switch all                       ^% Invalid input detect...

avilt by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6509 Chassis,and the module as same. the One is: 6509_A#sh module Mod Ports Card Type Model Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ ----------- 1 2 Catalyst 6000 supervisor 2 (Active) WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE S...

Ram Zhu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,I am having a question when we use ISIS as CE-PE routing protocol.I will use below topology for illustrating.R1(CE)--->ISIS_Level-1-->R2(PE)--->MPLS_CORE-->PE2-->ISIS_Level-2-->CE2I am using ISIS as CE-PE routing protocols at customer site at b...

Hi Everyone, We're trying to configure a port-based authentication wherein user's successful login lands it on their assigned vlan. Please refer to the diagram. We've successfully done this over our wireless network, but the connection to the AP is t...

8021X-Wired-Diagram.png
Jon Eyes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes