Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,   While investigating a load shed problem (%PLATFORM_STACKPOWER-4-ILS_EVENT) which affected a few of our 3850 stacks configured in "Power sharing strict" mode, we came across a few concepts for which we haven't found any clear documentat...

Feds by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,   We have MPLS network in full mesh topology & in one site we have multiple system which is communicated to other location system. As of now there is no application or any upgrade is running on system but when i check the IP accounting its...

yogesh1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to shutdown an interface on a 3850,  Ive followed the guides on this link https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/docs/DOC-24145 but they don't appear to be working?   Am I missing something?   I want to shut down GigabitEthernet2/0/20 at 04...

Hi thanks advance    in my network everything working fine. I’m using Cisco 3850 for core. 2960 for access layers. IP phone avaya IP office 500.             I need to push the data Vlan form the IP phone. How I can do it.    Data vlan 200 IPphone Vla...

Sadam by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had a trunk port set up with the following config: interface GigabitEthernet1/0/2 switchport access vlan 200switchport mode trunk switchport nonegotiate no snmp trap link-status spanning-tree portfastend   A second admin came in and wanted to add ...

nikthatte by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can get the 10G sfp to come up and pass traffic but when I use the 1G sfp the port comes but the light stays amber and I cant pass traffic. The switch sees the sfp as 1G. The 3850 is connected to 2 seperate 3750x. Any ideas?   interface TenGigabitE...

image.png

Attempt to update two 4056e cores in HA, by the issu process. In the first part when entering the load command ..., the following error occurs:CI_CORE#issu loadversion 11 bootflash:cat4500es8-universalk9.SPA.03.08.06.E.152-4.E6.bin 1 slavebootflash:c...

cnogueral by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   A quick design question (hopefully) regarding vPC orphan ports. We have a pair of Nexus 5K switches that are configured in a vPC domain that need to provide connectivity to a couple of access switches. The access switches only have single u...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to update the NBAR protocol pack on my 3850. However, the new protocol pack is not activating.   Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.08.01a   ip nbar protocol-pack flash:/pp-adv-cat3k-166.4-31-39.0.0.pack   NBAR software version:  33NBAR min...

DJX995 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently began repurposing some older working Cisco 3750G switches that have been sitting around a while. I performed factory resets on them and then downloaded the most recent IOS version 12.2 (55) SE12 and updated it successfully on all 10 switch...

Doug65 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes