Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking at a Cisco 4321 ISR that will not load.  When I power on the device, the Power LED flashes amber, but no other LEDs light up.  I have tried powering off and on and unplugging and plugging the power.  My SSH client doesn't receive anythin...

Josh Young by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, what is the best way to configure for following scenario. A site that will need 4 vlans. Site has a router with two interface & a 3560 switch. Should i use the router on a stick method (create subinterface for each vlan on router & let the switch...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to upgrade my Nexus 5596 switches and Nexus 2Ks. We are currently running an older version 5.2(1)N1(2).What should be the upgrade path to the latest version, or would that be just a one-step upgrade?Anything I should be careful about...

S891 by Level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two offices connected to each other over direct links in close distance.Office-B1 switch appears to the root for all vlans. The Office-B1 switch will be cut off from the main office. there will not be any direct link betweenboth switches. In doing t...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,Recently i have observed that one of my network Switch is not able to reload automatically. Whenever i try to fire RELOAD command it showing following errorSwitch#reload%ERROR: Not able to process Signature in flash:.%ERROR: Aborting reload....

md farook by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, My gigabit interface is getting down for sometime and then comes up when i check the interface i am getting the errors in describe output as: GigabitEthernet1/0/12 is up, line protocol is up (connected) Hardware is Gigabit Ethernet, address...

Resolved! vtp mode change

We have a main switch at our main office & another switch in one of our smaller branch offices.Both these offices are very close to each other & they are connected over physical links. Office-B1 will be moved to a new connection & new subnets will be...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I have a Cisco 3650 switch (Model WS-C3650-48TD) and I am trying to upgrade firmware.  Currently I have  Switch  Ports        Model                     SW Version                SW Image                              Mode------ -----       ...

I need to know the difference between radius-server configuration in Switch 3850 & c9300.This is the configuration that I was currently using:radius-server host xx.xx.x.xx auth-port 1812 key 7 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIn switch c9300 does not accept the s...

ehuerta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes