Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! 2960s powered off

Hi Is there any reason that will cause a 2960s switch in a stack to be turned off? This issue has repeated twice in the same switch and when we unplug/plug the power cord, the switch boots and works normally. Any ideas? ------------------ show versio...

Hi All,   Just asking your expertise about something.   I have a Cisco 1812 and I want to have a NAT configuration do be implemented in the switch. Question: 1. Will the NAT configuration affect other configurations 2. Any conflict on the configurati...

NAT.JPG

Hello everyone, the 2960g switch has 20 electrical and 4 combo ( electrical or optical) ports. when I try to set the speed or the duplex option of combo ports, 3 of them( really wired !!) has the "speed" CLI command which just has "non-negotiable" op...

azi123 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!   I'm designing a ring ethernet network which has a main Ring(around 30 nods)  and some other small rings which have one nod in common with the main ring. (See the attachment, please)   My question is that is it possible to reach converg...

azi123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all. I got a switch 2940 and plugged in my 2950 switch but it did not link the port did not signal. I have never had problems with cisco switches, here are the firmware versions for each. And strange not to link to the port the strange thing is th...

r-barbosa by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We had high CPU error , Cisco TAC said the reason of High CPU on this switch is because you have exceeded the limit of STP instances on this box. Please see the snippet below:   uslv-mdf-pcnas03#Show spanning-tree summary Switch is in pvst mode Root ...

I configure ospf l3 between core switch and distribution and after 3 days I lose the connectivity between the core, Distribution and access switch after I restart the Distribution the network become normal the configuration that have been done as lay...

coolj_212 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Below is the general question, I can provide any sh command output.   I have a router with several VLAN’s configured, and need to have a trunk from the router to a c4948 switch. With global and interface CEF enabled on the router layer 2 trunk...

rugman66 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

can anyone tell me please what is this warning about ? and how can i fix it ? the logging is full of these two messages? -%C4K_HWFLOWMAN-4-NFEFLINTERRUPT: (Suppressed 110399 times)NFE FL ipv6AddrCompTblMemCorrectedEccErr interrupt. rep[0]: 0xE000000...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes