Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have read somewhere that the command "vpc peer-switch" only starts "working" when the Nexus pair is the root of the vpc VLAN.Is this correct ? If the Nexus pair is not the root for some VLANs, what happens if i configure this command ? Will ...

gnijs by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We plan to setup c8000v (not as SD-WAN) in AWS (PAYG), but can't find information about ec2 type and throughput relations.I just found in documentation (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/catalyst-8000v-edge-software/data...

Naz_sys_d by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team,I am seeking some help/guidance to understand what access layer switch model could be the successor to 2960 series which we have in place right now. We are an industrial manufacturing environment so, cisco models that are rugged and suited...

Hello, I need some help.One of our 9200L has been reset with a factory-reset all command. It will now only boot into rommon.I have tried various ways to restore the ISO. I have downloaded the latest cat9k….bin file from the website and copied it to a...

MBCChris by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently deployed 'auto qos trust dscp' on our LAN. On one of our access point facing 9200s I am seeing a fair amount of drops on pretty much every interface connected to a Meraki AP.   Drops I wasn't seeing before we implemented QOS.   I know QOS is...

The power in the back is lit with green lights. I was able to configure this switch, and it is talking to another switch fine. I have a workstation plugged into one of the ports and the workstation is connected and pingable.  Everything works fine bu...

hicksj999 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes