Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi everyone, Recently I found a process (Authenticate Pro) in my switch which I don't have in other Lan switches and it is devoted most of my memory usage. I would be appreciate if some one tell me how could I restart a process or remove it from memo...

I have a stack set up and running using three C2960X. I tried to do a "sh int trans det" to check the power on the transceivers and found all of the ports on switch #3 where missing although they appear to be functioning correctly in the stack. I als...

KenArcher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I would like to check where we should terminate "ip helper address" for dhcp relay if dhcp server is located on DC while remote site (DHCP Client) is connected through VPN.   here is the simple path. DHCP Client (vlan 3)-- Cisco TOP of Rack SW --...

Hello,I'm setting InterVLAN routing on Packet Tracer, but it doesn't work on default route (I think), please download the file from attachment, you can see the network inculded two Vlan 10 and 20, those PC in those Vlan cann't ping to Router 192.168....

We have some new VG204xm's that we will be replacing from older ones currently on the network.   We have found that we need a newer IOS than what came in the box and 1 tech has already worked with our HQ to download it to his VG204xm.   He now wants ...

I have a WS-4506-e that has two 6000w power supplies that both went into Output Fail mode at the same time. The four input power sources are on 4 separate circuits and my power guys have assured me that we did not experience any spikes. The power set...

Good Morning All!    First time posting here, so please be with me.    I have been tasked with reconfiguring the VLAN environment at my current employer (along with a possible redo of IP scheme entirely 172.x.x.x to a 10.x.x.x network).    Currently,...

Folks,          I have these commands defined in the global config mode. But I do not see these commands show up underneath an access port interface. I am running a 9300.   spanning-tree portfast defaultspanning-tree portfast bpduguard default

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes