Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Which type of attack can be mitigated by authenticating a routing protocol? I know that we use authentication for OSPF, BGP, etc. to prevent attacks, but what attacks does authentication prevent?   Thank you,  

Hello,   I need some help about a VRRP issue on two nexus 7000.   Vlan test: Nexus 1: interface Vlan242   no ip redirects   ip address 10.xx.xxx.xx/xx   no ipv6 redirects   no shutdown   vrrp 56     priority 110     address 10.xx.xxx.xx     no shutdo...

Hello all,   I want to deploy flexible netflow in our network where cisco 3850 is at access layer and Prime 3.3 will be a collector.Need help with the configuration on switch.cisco 3850 with two uplinks configured as a L2 port-channel is installed as...

I have 2 switches connected each other (switch A and switch B). Switch A and B is connected to Ixia also. Assume that, I send l2 Ethernet traffic from Ixia to Switch A, and my destination mac is for Switch B(some port). Traffic is only only unidirect...

krish1986 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i need to create a the following LAN it has multiple locations. all devices need to be able to ping each other and RIP with subinterfaces and VLANS needs to be configured. as you can see in the image i added the yellow location needs the ip network 1...

itsrick by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes