cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Port Secury Voice Vlan only

Problem: Employees are taking their phones with them when they move offices.We are trying to use Port-security to lock phones to their access ports in each office without hard coding each port with the mac address. We got the phones Mac address to st...

Resolved! Boot fails when initiated from ROMMON

Device: C2960-24PS-LLIOS Image to be loaded: c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E5.binHave copied the file to flash, and it is listed. "Switch: Boot " returns the following: switch: bootLoading "flash:/c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7.E5.bin"...Verifying image f...

Cisco 2960/4010 archive

Hi All, I have configured archive feature on Cisco C2960X (Version 15.2(7)E1) and IE-4010 (Version 15.2(8)E1) switches:archive path ftp://username:password@X.X.X.X/path/$h write-memory time-period 1440However authentication fails, also fails for S...

ASR1001-X 10G interface license

Hi all, I have installed the PAK license(FLSA1-BIN-2X10GE) into my ASR1001-X, but when I show license it shows License Count: Non-Counted, I have "no shut" the port but it still shows Non-Counted.  Do I need to reboot the device after installing the ...

kkhee by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Why is a switch port a collision domain?

I'm just starting my IT education and this is probably a very basic question but I'm having trouble with it.As far as I understand a collision domain is a part of a network where collisions can occur.Let's say we have two PCs connected to a switch an...

Catalyst 9500-32C 100G breakout to 25G on 9500-48Y4C

Hi,    I have a "notconnect" issue for the100G breakout to 4x 25G.   . Both 9500-32C and 9500-48Y4C are updated to latest version 17.07.1.   . The Cisco breakout cable is connected,100G on 9500-32C and 25G on 9500-48Y4C.   . The breakout cable is QSF...

JJHSU by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

switch SVI

Wanna to know about SVI theoretically and practically.Can someone please eloborate or any link is also fine ?Regards,Chandu

Resolved! ACL inside VPN

Hi There,I need to run only specific traffic inside VPN (for example HTTPS and ICMP). How to do it? i couldn't find solution. This one, looks like different:IPsec Data Plane Configuration Guide, Cisco IOS Release 15M&T - Crypto Access Check on Clear-...

sergo777 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Throughput for Cisco 9300 switch

We are trying to find default aggregate throughput specification for the Cisco 9300-24T-E.  I have looked on the data sheet and do not see it, and have not found it anywhere else.  We currently have a Cisco 4331 ISR which has a  default throughput ag...

Source guard not blocking spoofed MAC

Hello team, hope all is great. We're implementing some security hardening on our environment and Im having trouble getting ip arp inspection and ip source guard to work. We have enabled ip dchp snooping and ip arp inspection, and when we spoof IP the...

Resolved! copying new run-config on cisco router

This topic probably discussed gazillion times..my apologies but things are not making sense to me!!!Lets say I have Cisco 29xx router running and I want to change the run-config to a new modify one. How do I do this using usb stick? Is new run-config...

G3261 by Enthusiast
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes