Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I seem to of been having issues with basic connectivity between a network-enabled PDU and a Cisco 4500-X.    Please see the attached topology file for more information.    I have a 4500-X with a management IP on it, connected in a port-channel to a 2...

Good evening all,   I have an issue with properly configuring VLAN tagging so being able to connect a computer to DATA VLAN from an non-cisco IP phone.   Goal is to have an IP phone connected to VOICE vlan and get DATA vlan to a host from it.   In th...

479130 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all out there.I have to build up connection between two pairs of Nexus7K (M3-Linecards running 8.1) via vPCI have to have L2 trunk over the vPC and dynamic-routing (OSPF) as well. (Transfer VLANs enabled on vPC and SVIs on the vPC-Peers)So far so ...

Hello All,   I am using cisco 3850 to have all 48 port POE+ enabled. I am using default 1100 W and 715 W secondary power supply.   How to calculate heat dissipation for above configuration. I need value in watts.    CISCO calculator doesn't give valu...

Hi.. I want to enable netflow on nexus 9396 switches but I have come to know that netflow support on N7K but not on N9K. It is true. Please confirm. How could I setup this. pls help.

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create a Port-Channel between a Cisco 1921 router and a 2960 Switch.  Either I am missing something or I am having a temporary memory loss.  I cant seem to get a port-channel to come up between the two.  I've done it numerous times on ...

David Lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,   I have some questions about the subject. So i want to upgrade my software release 7.5.102.0 to 8.0.152.0. When i looked 8.0.152.0 release notes, there is a table for transition between softwares. As the table i can just upgrade soft...

i have a cisco AIR-LAP1262N-A-K9  that i am trying to convert to Autonomous.   i do not have the passwords,    i have done the factory defaults but the default user name and password do not work.   boot into setup mode by holding down the mode button...

Resolved! Routing over VPC

Hello, I’m connecting a pair of nexus 9ks to a pair of catalyst 9500 stack virtual via a layer 2 VPC to extend some vlans to the nexus, but I also want to have some Layer 3 vlans on the nexus only. Can I create a layer 3 transport vlan between the  n...

NETAD by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning.   I have 2 switches Type 3650 one has 24 ports the second has 48 port. additional each switch has 4 slots for g-bic modules. 2 gigabit and 2 ten gigabit. I have to establish a connection via fiber optic from switch to switch as tengigab...

Hi,   I am a networking newbie and Just joined a company as IT Admin. I inherited a working flat network with 0 Vlans. Around 30 devices connected to a Cisco SF-300 48P Poe Switch operating on L3 mode.I created around 5 vlans on this,gave them interf...

NW Design wo pbx.png
zeeyad by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes