Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir,, What is difference between SMB Switches & Enterprice Switches .. Current Customer Environment is 256 Users Can i will used SMB Switches ? If not please suggest Switch model..   Regards, Sachin 9371653002 

sachinc01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,      We have just discovered that in order for our Cisco Informacast server to broadcast emergency phone messages to all 1000+ Cisco VoIP phones we will need to enable multicasting throughout our network. I've been reading up on multicasting ...

Hello, our ISP has just informed us they are seeing traffic coming from our sites with COS 5,6,7 markings. They say we should be using specific COS values depending on what VLAN we are tagging outbound WAN traffic with. I am presuming a policy-map is...

Hi All - I have purchased a new 3850 switch, but I'm facing an issue to upgrade the IOS   when I check "sh ver" its running in 16.3.xx however I want to upgrade to 03.07.04E (install mode)   I have copied /verified the new IOS image on the switch, bu...

Hello, I had a case whereby user traffic passing through my router saturated the link and caused the BGP peering to drop.  What mechanism does a Cisco 1921 router to prioritise it's BGP keepalive traffic etc over normal user traffic.

I'm having trouble getting setting up L2 NAT instances on a Cisco IE-2000 industrial switch and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The configuration guide isn't clear how it's all supposed to work with our VLAN configuration and I think that's what's...

Hello, I am unable to capture BGP traffic on my Cisco 1921 router (Version 15.4(2)T1) via the tcpdump IOS commands. All other traffic I can capture successfully. Is this because BGP traffic is on a plane outside the reach of Embedded Packet Capture ?

Hello Guys,   I have one third party company who is sending preconfigured router(may be firewal) and then they have their own isolated network in our network.   There router(may be firewall) will connect to one of our switchport to get to internet.  ...

ITexpert by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   We have installed quite a big number of Cisco 892FSP routers in our network and I wonder if we could use IOX on them.     I'm not completly sure if it's possible as I've read different papers talking about C819 and 800M but not a Word about ...

j-carles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes