Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Im testing out VIRL images on gns3 so my first test was to have 2 routers on the same subnet and have them ping each other. For some reason they wont ping each other but when i place two 2691 routers with the same configs as the other routers they pi...

Screen Shot 2018-04-06 at 11.06.14 AM.png
jairo95j by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, i got a nexus 3k switch currently in production configured as VTP server. i got a new nexus 3k which is the same HW (nexus 3048) and same version (6.0(2)U2(5)) but can't seem to configure it for VTP server. i'm not sure how the previous admin did...

Was just wondering what happenings when a port is restricted with port security with regards to the orginal client being plugged back in after the port is restricted? Does the allowed client get immediate access? eg PC 1 allowed with maximum 1 sticky...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, am trying to boot ios form rommon but all the time i am getting   load_plugin: failed to link plugin file from /isan/plugin/0. (rc = 0x40ea001f)Extract plugin 0 failedRemove plugin 0Load plugin failed   and i got stuck there, any ideas how i ...

Hi Guys,   What are the best ways of keeping up to date with new IOS files that are released?   for example how do you get notified when a new image that has become available which will need to be applied to your switches? I don’t think that Cisco no...

cknox1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a stack of 4 SG-500 switches.   Since a couple of months some ports of the stack are going up and down randomly. Mostly the ports S3 and S4 of the member 1 (master).   Usually this flapping doesn't cause any impact in the production environme...