Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am trying to force Cisco ISR 4331 to assign static IPs to some of the hosts in the local network. It works partially, for instance for Linux laptop, HP printer, Windows laptops is fine, but not for Windows Server and WD NAS.   My configuration:...

Hi,Just want to understand better/confirm on the licensing for Cisco Catalyst 3850. I read that it is running on a RTU license, which means I only need to specify the license requirement during order (I.e, IP Base) and I'll get a paper license. Then,...

Hi,   We have a 3850 stack that has 2x 3850-48T and 1x 3850-48P. We want to remove the 3850-48P and replace it with a new 3850-12X48U, this will have the 8x10G module, the existing 3850-48P has a 4x10G module.   How do we achieve this when the switch...

Ben Duff by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I have a 3750x switch with C3KX-NM-10G network module. Currently it has 2x1Gb and 1x10Gb uplinks to other floors. Now I need to add another 10G uplink to a new floor. As I understand the C3KX-NM-10G can only support upto 1x10G and 2x1G upl...

Jagan1976 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I did a 'show internal vlan usage' on a N7K and this is what I got. SW1# show vlan internal usage VLANs                   DESCRIPTION-------------------     -----------------3968-4031               Multicast 4032-4035,4048-4059     Online Diagnostic ...

Ok so we're putting up a small branch and wanted to install 4G LTE failover.  I have a single 4451 wanting dual ISP links. At our other small branches we've just had another router doing DMVPN with EIGRP.  We want to do DMVPN with EIGRP over the 4G t...

T_tow by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Setup: 2960x-48fpd-l used as access switches, strictly L2. Ports have data and voice vlan configured, mab, portfast, bpduguard enable, error recovery 300s   Occasionally a user will connect both the network and pc port of the phone to drops. This lea...

Y C by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We were having some issues with massive amounts of dropped packets showing in the OQD column of the "show int summary" command output.  The interface was part of a port-channel, along with another port, but only this interface was showing these drops...

Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG

I am looking to span my wifi across multiple floors, so that users do not lose connectivity as they move around the bldg. Layer 3 in nexus, layer 2 is meraki. I have close to 1000 devices I need to support on this. I do have multiple /23's at my disp...

jgoalie13 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Port pair

Hi all,   can anyone explain for what is used a Port pair? I found this function in our CISCO DCM GBE Card. Manual says that port pair means 2 physical interfaces working as one virtual. Ok but how it is workig?   What if i have 2 gbe ports in port p...