Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

im handling a big network , with switches , core switches , wlc , cucm  and an old firewall "PIX" , im trying to do as much preparation as possible before anything happen , so far what i have done is : -take run config , show mac address table , show...

baselzind by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,   I had a deffered IOS on my stack, so i have installed the new IOS and issued a reboot and the switch stack came back up....   however, the switch which was active is no more active as the highest MAC address is now active..   i wanna mak...

ToughGuy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Whether I can Use Mgmt 1 interface on Nexus 5000. I can see two interfaces on the panel but not getting the option. I was once updated that this will be enabled at "later stage"thanks in advance.....With regardsPrasad. K

Hi I am trying to figure out how to configure Layer 3 port-channel with subinterfaces.   This is my topology.   Two physical interfaces will be bundled into a single port-channel. My CSR will act as a "Router On A Stick". All interfaces on the switc...

topology.jpg

Resolved! SNMP ACL on Nexus

Hello,   I am trying to create a SNMP ACL on a Nexus 9K. Previously I have created them using command similar to:   snmp-server community MyCommunityString RO 1   However, from what I can gather on the new commands, I have the following created to tr...

Hello. So for a lab I am doing with packet tracer, I am having an issue with ether channel. I have setup the etherchannel, and am able to ping through from pc through the etherchannel to another pc, but I am getting a vlan mismatch error. Pictures:  ...

112.PNG 111.PNG

Hi I have a pair of Nexus 7000s acting as distribution switches for 52 access layer stacks of 3750x's. Southbound there are 52 Layer 2 VPCs into each N7K. The N7Ks are a HSRP pair providing L3 gateway functionality for all devices connected to the ac...