Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I noticed udp/18999 is always listed in #show udp even if no IP is configured as1r3#show udp Proto Remote Port Local Port In Out Stat TTY OutputIF 17 0.0.0.0 0 172.16.254.13 18999 0 0 11 0 What's so special about UDP/18999? Is this the first epheme...

Hello, I have a very large network which has several firewalls.  I have never seen some of these sites and I am wrapping my head around the network as a whole.   I do not have a master topology map to show me the layout, so I have been using tracert ...

suisse by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am working on 3850 switches and need to config QoS. I do realize that it doesnt support mls qos anymore and was following the IOS based qos where I created ACL, followed by class-maps and finally tried to use service-policy on the interface to a...

Hello Guys, I really wanted to know the right answer on this question, How does a router handle an incoming packet whose destination  network is missing in the routing table? A. It discards the packet B. It Broadcast the packet to each network on t...

I have two 3850s (Stacked) at our DR site. Everything is working fine from our OPS site to our DR site. There are a few more devices we need to add to our DR site and our 3850s are out of INTs. I visited yesterday and trunked a L2 (2960-s) switch to ...

Hi, I have an issue with IP SLA. My syslog shows this log:   Message: RouterAer1: *Nov 30 04:31:09.426: %TRACK-6-STATE: 1 ip sla 1 reachability Up -> Down Message: RouterAer1: *Nov 30 04:31:14.426: %TRACK-6-STATE: 1 ip sla 1 reachability Down -> Up M...

Igalvarez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MacSec on a 3850

Hi All,   I'm migrating a 3750 switch to a 3850. On the 3750 macsec is configured.   cts manual   no propagate sgt   sap pmk 0 <pasw> mode-list gcm-encrypt   But this command does not seem to exist in my 3850. (config-if-cts-manual)#sap pmk 0 pw mode...