Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear CISCO Team,   Crruntly I have deployed a C2900 Series Router. It's utilizing CPU maximum to 85% & Average to 70%. I have checked using process cpu command & found there is a process call IP Input which is using maximum CPU process. Kindly, advis...

I have a WS-C3750X-12S-S (IP Services) that I THINK I'd like to downgrade to LAN Base so I can stack it with a WS-C3750X-48T-L that is already LAN Base...Can I do this?  Any reasons I shouldn't?  Small environment, isn't much routing at all going on ...

gmcvb by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm tryng to find examples of the proper configuration of WCCP for the the 6816 switch and can't find anything for the life of me.  Commands that are available on the 4500, 6500 and 7201 are simply not there.  I can get it partially configured as I h...

Hi.I need to make a trunk between a WS-C2960XR-48FPS-I and Hp1920 jg927a.The configuration on the Hp, is already done.I am interested in knowing the configuration in cisco ... I wanted to know if it is necessary to activate sfp ports (I do not know a...

We have 2 data centers connected via a L2 fibre link. In case the link should go down, we have a standby VPN that will go live once a route is down. at one end is a switch (3750) and the other is a 3650. 3750 is using VLan 10 and 3650 is using vlan 2...

pcromwell by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Catalyst & Nexus

Hello everyone. I couldn't find clear answer to these questions :   Can you tell me any rule about connecting Nexus and Catalyst switches together please? I mean, is there any consideration or limitation ? If you check Cisco website , you probably fi...

Dear alla quick question, not sure if I am on the right track, here goes. A system on your network is configured with the following address: 172.31.34.255/20. Which of the following should be configured as the default gateway in order to communicate ...

Hi I have 2 sites connected with fiber and one i can get DHCP working for vlans the second site i can get DHCP for the main scopes but not for the vlans, Can anyone help?

Dear Experts, We have a Cisco 4506 Sup 8E with 8 10 GE uplink ports. I am planning to buy the  10GE SR SFP+ transceivers for this. And our requirement is to connect the HP Blade Server to these ports. 1) Is the transceiver compatible with these ports...

License by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi    Can anyone recommend 1 or 2 switches and routers that do not make noise when in  operation? I would like to buy them for my labs. I have been using the Cisco 2960 at work and it is a nice switch 8 port and would like to buy it . Now for you guy...

thulanig1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes