Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,    I have a one (stupid) question.   I have default gw in our infrastructure, on FW and before that firewall, there is a SW with VLAN, and I need add IP address to this VLAN due to some changes in our network, Now it will be by this way FW...

Jaro by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have this situation and Im not sure what to do, any recommendation will be very appreciate.   I have 2 vlans:   VLAN 10 has a scope of 192.168.0.0/22 VLAN 8 has a scope of 172.16.28.0/22     The switches in the the building that connect all t...

Tramullo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I have been scratching my head trying to get out new pair of c9500s configured.   I have set up stackwise virtual and have successfully connected both switches. Everything looks fine and config is correct.   I then connected a port on each swit...

I have a WS-C3560G-48TS, (S/N FOC1117Z64V) and need to check whether or not the switch has redundant power supplies or not.  Is there a way to do that remotely or do I need to make a trip to the datacenter?  I did find the "show env" command and rece...

Our customer has several Catalyst 2950 switches we are reusing for a new project.  We are installing a UPS to feed the Catalyst 2950 switches.  Is a UPS that provides simulated sine wave output acceptable?   'Uses pulse wave modulation to generate a ...

DPWtech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All a question. According to Wendell Odom-100-105 official cert guilde book. class A address private IP networks- 10.0.0.0 class B address private IP networks- 172.16.0.0 - 172.31.0.0 class C address private IP networks- 192.168.0.0 - 192.168.25...

Resolved! Subnetting help

Hey guys, I am level 1 networker in training, any advice or tricks I can borrow from you guys in subnetting? Lets use example 193.15.7.0 with 10 subnetworks. I would just need overall advice on how to get: Bits borrowed? Bits Remaining? and Writing t...

Hello,I am trying to set DHCP snooping in a network of cisco and hp procurve switchesAll switches is connected via 802.1q trunk interfaces, Lots of VLANS defined                   Default VLAN changed to 199Static-IP clients works, but DHCP clients c...