Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm doing a lab about NAT and I came to a point where I need an explanation because I really don't know whether there is an issue or not.   My lab is shown as per the photo. my router conneced to ISP router and connected to switch for Lan Users.   I ...

test nat.jpg
Asemmoqbel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

*Please refer to attached picture*   After running in to some routing issues I discovered recently that there may also be issues within the STP.   Currently we have everything on vlan 1 with a network of 10.18.24.0 255.255.248.0.   Instead of the roo...

Hello i have a lab with the following characteristics (graphic attached). - 1x VSS - 2x normal Router - between these two Routers and VSS works EIGRP   Metric R1: Link1 = 10000 (FD), 7000 (RD) Link2 + Link3 = 15000 (FD), 10000 (RD)   Metric R2: Link2...

Hello,   I have two VSS systems, core_01 and core_02, connected with a port channel. Can I use this port channel with epagp for dual active detection of both systems?   Something like this:   core_01:interface port-channel 20 switchport switchport tr...

Hi,I have two cisco SG300-28, and I want to do a high availability scenario with it.Anybody know if is possible and how I could do it?I've read about Spanning tree, but I really haven't found how to do this.If anybody could help me, I'll be very than...

Resolved! QoS DSCP 48

Hello, I notice via the command 'sh mls qos int x/x/ statistics' that I have DSCP 48 marked traffic passing via my switch. My question is why would this traffic get placed in queue 2 as per 'mls qos srr-queue output dscp-map queue 2 threshold 3 48 5'...

A few days ago, I tried to upgrade Nexus 7000 from version 6.2.2 to 6.2.8a. I received an error message during the upgrade that says:   Notifying services about the switchover.   - FAIL. Return code 0x401E007B (request was aborted by service). Servic...

hencar by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On a stack of three SG500-X 24P for apparently no reason im loosing suddently the intervlan routing.Nothing relevant in the logs. Firmware 1.4.7.6 show ip route commands says...Before reboot :C 10.22.56.0/24 is directly connected, vlan 2256 C ...

ArnaudG by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody !   I create one project with cisco packet tracer, i added several switches with several Vlans and one laptop.   The configuration is the following one :   ROUTER 1: Building configuration...   Current configuration : 571 bytes ! version...

JbOne by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we want to activiate the snmp and syslog on the router/switch,do we have to enable logging monitor informational

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have switch SW1, connected to router R1, router R1 connected to router R2 (in another country), we found packet drop from SW1 to R2, but no packet loss from R1 to R2 and no packet loss from SW1 to R1.   SW1 also no error log. the interface which c...

Mary by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes