Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,   We have 2 switch that is interconnected via 2 links, 1Link - Portchannel 2Link - Single Interface. We set the link1 portchannel to lower priority "by 64" and 2link is default.    But switch doent use the lowest port identifier "link 1" but...

Hi all, i have a switch WS-C3750-24TS with release 12.2(20)SE3. I would like to create a span port and to be able to mirror only the vlan interested.   I added these two commands to configuration:   monitor session 1 source vlan 1 , 200monitor sessio...

MarcoM by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can someone advise on if C6840-X-LE-40G supports FHRP, as I have found below from data sheet   "High availability: Two Cisco Catalyst 6840-X Series Switches can be combined into a VSS. In addition to high availability VSS, provides ease of operat...

Hi,   The Nexus 7710 is available in front-to-back only. Does it mean the intake is at switch port side and the exhaust of hot air is via the FANS side?   Many thanks,   Kurt  

Hey guys and gals,   Long time lurker but first time poster...I need to bounce some things off of you folks and hoping I can get some feedback.    Our Environment has static routes EVERYWHERE lol... I'm in the process of implementing OSPF to get this...

I have a couple of 24-port Cisco switches (L3) that I use for my servers. I'm running out of ports at this point and have fully utilized TCAM of 24k per switch (I route a large number of IPv4 for VPN services).WS-C3650-24TSHow would I easily add a th...

I turned a TP-Link wireless route's DHCP off, use it as a switch. It connected to Cisco 4331 router. As a WIFI spot for mobile phones, it works normally on Android cells, but not for Apple devices. I keep receiving these messages: *Oct 16 09:43:06.1...

leonxjm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes