Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a high giants counters in (Port-1 & Port-4) as the below diagram.any configuration should I adding in the switch ports.Appreciate your help Thanks

CleanShot 2023-09-18 at 23.20.36@2x.png IMG_1797.jpg

Hello,I am trying, in my lab, to make computers running in a private vlan, reach the gateway. I am probably missing some config on the trunk port, I believe. The lab looks like this - see attached picture So, the PCs running behind sw01 and sw03 are ...

aw75635 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a network switch that support both AC and DC powering.I'm currently looking at CBS250-8PP-E-2G-EU and CBS250-24T-4X-EU but those are not DC capable. Are there any similar switches that support both AC and DC (redundancy support).

Dedier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have 2 3850 Catalyst configured together but defective.I want to transfer their working configuration to two identical 3850.What is the best way to proceed?Save the configuration file of the main switch and to transfer it to the new main o...

Hi Guys,Firstly, yes I know this is a really fundamental question but his forum is the fastest and most trusworthy source of cisco knowledge Ive found to date! What exactly do the following colours on the port LED's mean:no light.solid orange.flashin...

Hi Gents,I have brand new Cisco C9200L-24P-4X-E and Zebra ZD421 Printer. When I try to connect printer on specific port (or any other else btw.). With static IP or DHCP, obtain no IP, no MAC address.Checked with:sh Mac address-table interface 1/0/15P...

Hi all,Simple question!We have two C9300 switches that are stacked.  We want to physically move the switches with minimal downtime (they are doing all our layer 3 stuff).Switch 1 (active)Switch 2 (standby)There are currently only 12 ports being utili...

PACC by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, We have 2 4500 Switch in the environment and planning to replace them with new 9407R can you please advise the best way to achieve and conf will the same for both the devices or there is difference in configuration.  

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes