Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having trouble getting VLANs setup between SG200 and 2960s switches. I have several other switches (different manufactures) that are working just fine in the same configuration. The topology is: Router -> 2960 -> SG200. The router has interfa...

bperkola1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, I'm having some difficulty understanding QoS on Sup2T.  In much of the documentation, it is stated that Sup2T support MCQ style QoS configurations (using class-map and policy-map) vs older mls configs. On a chassis with the following c...

rinaldok1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm was in the middle of configuring two Cisco nexus 3172PQ switches when for one of them the password in the configuration file I wrote did not match what I expected as I had simply copied the config off another nexus this time a 7k and adapted ...

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone can answer me how much it will cost to run a basic ccna home lab i.e. 2 routers and 2 switches? I know it depends on the uptime of each device but I also want to understand everybody's experiences with this. Which r...

rashhad91 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CISCO 4006

Dears In 4006 cisco switch supervisor engine light is showing "green" But Other module light are showing "red" then what are the problem or there is no problem Please suggest me 

Hello all! First discussion post here... I have two 3750E switches in my home lab with gigE (1000mbps) ports.  The ports on switch1 are connected to to ports on switch2 with gigE cables.   When I create the Port channel, it works fine and the layer...

Dear Expert,Kindly i have a project that needs 14 switches with 8 PoE ports + 2 SFP up-links and all are interconnected to the main control room by SM Fiber cable. so my question is what's your recommendation about 14 switches and which core switch i...

__21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,  I would like to enable FNF on a 4500X-16 switches in VSS mode. I followed the guide from Cisco , but nothing is send to my collector (Prime 3.0)  Context :  Cisco 4500X-16 in VSS, IP Base license, IOS-XE 03.07.02.E  , remote site  Collect...

maissiat by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for the best way to design a management network for one of my locations. Some devices have built in management interfaces like my 2960s and other devices like my 3925E do not have specific interfaces so I planne...

Hi AllCan someone please help in this issue?I have a serviceable and operational SFP and unplugged it from a 7206 vxr and then installed it in CISCO 3560 SWITCH but the switch gives this error: %GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-VN_DATA_CRC_ERROR: GBIC in port G...