Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CISCO 4006

Dears In 4006 cisco switch supervisor engine light is showing "green" But Other module light are showing "red" then what are the problem or there is no problem Please suggest me 

Hello all! First discussion post here... I have two 3750E switches in my home lab with gigE (1000mbps) ports.  The ports on switch1 are connected to to ports on switch2 with gigE cables.   When I create the Port channel, it works fine and the layer...

Dear Expert,Kindly i have a project that needs 14 switches with 8 PoE ports + 2 SFP up-links and all are interconnected to the main control room by SM Fiber cable. so my question is what's your recommendation about 14 switches and which core switch i...

__21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,  I would like to enable FNF on a 4500X-16 switches in VSS mode. I followed the guide from Cisco , but nothing is send to my collector (Prime 3.0)  Context :  Cisco 4500X-16 in VSS, IP Base license, IOS-XE 03.07.02.E  , remote site  Collect...

maissiat by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm looking for recommendations for the best way to design a management network for one of my locations. Some devices have built in management interfaces like my 2960s and other devices like my 3925E do not have specific interfaces so I planne...

Hi AllCan someone please help in this issue?I have a serviceable and operational SFP and unplugged it from a 7206 vxr and then installed it in CISCO 3560 SWITCH but the switch gives this error: %GBIC_SECURITY_CRYPT-4-VN_DATA_CRC_ERROR: GBIC in port G...

Resolved! HSRP Traffic flow

Suppose I have three server in HSRP in vlan-100. Please find attachment for example diagram.           A) All of server are connected to active and standby switch in vlan 100. ( All server are having teaming).           B) Suppose only server-3 lost ...

Tarun Vyas by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, we bought 2 x WS-C3850-48XS-S for one of our customer. as usual pre-sales team didn't noticed that 3850 48 ports does not support Stacking. also these model not supports VSS. so is there a way to configure redundancy with these models of switches...

Hi, Trying to use an SFP port on a 2960 for a LAN machine as they need a 1GB connection but it does not seem to be working.  The port has been configured for the vlan and is enabled but doesn't seem to like it. Are you able to use these ports for c...